There’s nothing that can keep a person from smiling more than a missing tooth.
For years dentures have been the go-to option for replacement teeth and if you have ever had a tooth replaced, you likely have dentures. While dentures allow you to chew easier, the team at Bonnells Bay Dental understand how unstable, irritating, embarrassing, and inconvenient they can be.
Switching from dentures to dental implants will improve your oral health as well as your overall quality of life.
The team at Bonnells Bay Dental have compiled a list of reasons why you should consider ditching the dentures for dental implants below.
Reasons why dental implants are better
- Comfortable and last longer- dental implants are more comfortable and last longer than conventional dentures, allowing you to retain a more natural biting and chewing capacity.
- Stability – Implants don’t move around in your mouth. This allows for normal chewing, swallowing, and speech.
- Bone Retention – because implants will replace some of your tooth roots, your bone is better preserved. Dental implants integrate with your jawbone, helping to keep the bone healthy and intact.
- No jaw problems– dental implants prevent jaw muscle dysfunction that can occur when remaining teeth are forced to compensate for missing teeth.
- No gum irritation-dental implants eliminate gum irritation caused by dentures.
- No more plastic– enjoy the wonderful feeling of having no more plastic sitting over your palate giving you the joyous ability to taste your food and speak properly again.
- A natural healthier smile- with dental implants you can smile with more confidence as you will have the same function and appearance as natural teeth.
So, ditch dentures and make the switch to dental implants today!
All on 4 dental implants leader
Did you know we are one of the few practices offering All on 4?
The All-on-4 dental implant system is a revolutionary dental technique that offers a permanent solution to missing teeth. The treatment refers to supporting all teeth on just four implants, making them look, feel and function just like natural teeth.
Bonnells Bay Dental is proud to be a leading All on 4 dental implant practice and our patients are enjoying the benefits, find out more click here
Concerned about cost?
Don’t be! At Bonnells Bay Dental we have a variety options that may suit your needs including;
Did you know you can also pay for dental treatment using your superannuation? Learn more Click Here
Anxious or worried about pain?
Don’t be! We offer our Bonnells Bay Dental patients onsite twilight sedation services so that you can sleep through your entire dental treatment and not feel a thing.
Make The Switch
Most people with dentures will be ideal patients to make the switch to dental implants.
Interested in finding out if dental implants are right for you?
Ask our friendly team to schedule a complimentary consultation today, call (02) 4970 5400.